Tuesday 3 March 2015

The new year and its perils

Well, yeah, I must say, I was a little taken into the custody of laziness and not being able to apportion right amounts of time. It appears that this phase lasted for 4 months. If you would want me to test my memory, I think I'm really growing old now. That, or I have had an overdose of written records going on to strain my (whatever) part of brain that is responsible for memory.

Phew. Happy new year! Boy, its been 2 months already. It appears that this year too, would end even before I'd realise it.

Honestly, I don't remember what has happened since the last blog in October. November is when I started working at the new workplace which is closer home. I get to travel in metro and all. Or ride, for like 15 minutes. We (the band) had a gig in end of December at Godrej Woodsman Estate. And December is when I started learning bass from one of the finest bassists I've ever seen - Shalini Mohan. January 10th was the album release and related exciting work. February was busy with preparation and running around for Aero India. There, not a bad memory after all.

Yeah, I wish I could have instead said a lot of things happening which is keeping me busy and I couldn't find time to blog, blah blah. But the truth is that I got a little too lazy probably. I assumed all the while that the blogs last year ran upto December. Such tragedy.

So, quite a few things happening with album seeing a global release (hey, you can buy it here - https://itunes.apple.com/in/album/blendzz/id967941868) and trying for gigs, planning for things to happen later on etc. And there is the big section of things that aren't happening. Things under control but not being exercised control over, things totally out of control which is no use worrying about, but you know how life works.

Let me just end with this as of now. And also with a hope that I'd get back in 4 weeks or so for the next entry.

Au revoir!


No comments: